Location and voice messaging can also be done on a telegram that can easily send large files of images, videos, and documents. Telegram has more features than WhatsApp, such as grouping more than 5,000 people, message pinning, chatting with others without sharing a number, unlimited cloud storage, and transferring files without downloading.
Here is one new Telegram update: How to Schedule Messages on Telegram.
How do I schedule messages on Telegram?
Telegram may even have features that you have not tried before. Such is the system of scheduling and sending messages. Everything from Telegram to Android, iOS, and PC can avail of this service. It’s just that you have to adopt a different approach to each. Here’s how to schedule and send messages on an Android phone.
- Open the Telegram app on your Android mobile phone
- If you’re new to Telegram, make sure you’re registered with the app. Then, select the person you want to message from your contact list and type your message in the message tab.
- Click and hold on the click mark to send the message. You can see two options: schedule messages and voicemail.
- Choose the first of these.
- Specify the time to send a scheduled message to a contact.
Kindly share this post via the below share buttons and drop a comment if you have any suggestions or questions. Also, note that we are encouraged by your comments, and you can make a request for the type of post you want to see on 9jaedublog via the comment section. Thank you.