- Is the Nigerian Air Force 2024 form out?
- How much is the Nigerian Air Force salary?
- What's the age limit for Nigerian Air Force applications?
- How to register for the 2024 Nigerian Airforce?
- Where can I get the form?
APPLICATION FOR AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE INTO THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE (BMTC 2024). The Nigerian Air Force [NAF] 2023/2024 Recruitment Application Portal application guidelines have been outlined here to aid all our readers willing to participate in the next recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Airforce BMTC Recruitment starting date has been announced, and the portal was opened on October 20, 2023, and closed on December 11, 2023.
We would love to clarify that the Nigerian Airforce recruitment application form is free of charge, so avoid sites claiming to be portals of NAF that charge you. Please pay attention to all the information provided here to know what it takes to apply for the next recruitment exercise and how to make the shortlist.
The NAF Recruitment application form is unavailable as we speak, but keep an eye on this page to know when the form will be released to the general public.
Every day, queries are being made concerning the Nigerian Airforce recruitment exercise, and this page is one of those places where you can get the latest updates on the recruitment exercise, and we ensure we provide adequate information for our readers.
1. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
2. Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the under-listed documents after completion of the online application:
a. Local Government Indigene Form.
b. An attestation form to be signed by a military officer or local government chairman of the applicant.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
4. Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
5. Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
6. Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
7. Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds, as determined by a court of law.
8. Non-tradesmen or women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years old by 23 August 2024.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organizations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
c. Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and a trade test certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
10. Online Registration Starts on 20 October 2023 and closes on 11 December 2023.
11. Recruitment interview Exercise will be held from 23 August – 15 November 2024.
12. Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
13. The Attestation Form must accompany the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s Licence, International Passport, or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
14. For further information see the instruction page on the website from 23rd August 2024 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802, and 09055840142 or e-mail:email@example.com.
MAHMOUD EL-HAJI AHMED
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Nigerian Air Force 2024 form out?
– Yes the form is out and it is totally free
When will the Nigerian Airforce 2024 form be available?
– The application for NAF Recruitment just closed and the next form will be sold towards the end of next year, then you will have to go to their portal to register and get your printout.
Where can I get the form?
Go straight to a cyber café to access their portal and print out the form.
How to register for the 2024 Nigerian Airforce?
Not to worry, just visit their portal and fill in the application then print out the forms you filled out online, you can go to a cyber café to help you do that.
What’s the age limit for Nigerian Air Force applications?
Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, and 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 23 August 2024. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 23 August 2024.
How much is the Nigerian Air Force salary?
Air Vice-Marshal earns a monthly salary of N1,376,343 while the Air Marshal’s monthly salary is N1,486,451. Air Chief Marshal earns N1,724,283 monthly.
Is the Air Force dangerous?
Though the Air Force is the military branch that rules the air, it still has dangerous tasks that require it to operate and mobilize on the ground. Many jobs are dangerous to airmen, especially if they are serving in a combat zone.
Is it easy to join the Air Force?
Enlisting in any branch isn’t easy. First, you have to truly understand what you are signing up for. The recruiters will tell you about college benefits, great pay, job training, and travel. Not all jobs are combat jobs, but all jobs ARE military, and they all require the same commitment.
Which is the highest-paid force in Nigeria?
Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
The Nigerian Air Force is the highest-paid force in Nigeria among other armed forces in the country.
What You Should Know Before You Join the Military
- Self-motivation: Joining the Military is nearly always a life-defining decision.
- Best Fitness.
- Personal Initiative.
- Plan Your Recruiter Visit.
- Gather Medical Records.
- Ace The ASVAB – Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery.
- Best Behavior.
- A Higher Discipline.
Kindly use the share button to share with friends and ask more questions via the comment box below